THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
NEW ALBUM UPDATE!
THE $5,000 GO FUND ME ALBUM FUNDRAISER WAS A SUCCESS!!!! It's been a long time coming (7 years), but it's FINALLY HERE!!!
By Yah's grace and the generosity of my beloved fans, we reached the $5,000 goal for the Go Fund Me Peace Process album fundraiser this winter! HALLELUYAH!!!!
May Yah Almighty bless each and every one of you who contributed to this Go Fund Me album fundraiser for your kindness and faith in this work! The winter contributions allowed me to finish the remaining creative work and 2/3rds of the production work.
WINTER PROJECT SUMMARY:
This is a timeline of what's been happening:
- December 2019 / January 2020 - Final creative work of the album was completed - a total of 14 songs will make the final cut.
- January / February 2020 - Phase I of post production: FINAL TRACK EDITING for vocals, spoken word and instrumental solos finished.
- February / March 2020 - Phase II of post production: MIXING finished (by Tuviel Levi at IRM/Interplay Recording and Media in Boulder, CO).
YOUR HELP IS STILL NEEDED:
We have almost made it to the finish line, but there are a few things that need to be done this Spring to bring the music forward. We need to complete the following in order to get the music in your hands:
- MASTERING - Mastering creates a clean and cohesive feeling across the audio to get it ready for airplay and listening on any platform. I have chosen an industry standard Mastering Engineer out of Jamaica. ($600) Target date: Before March 30th.
- ONLINE SALES - After mastering, which can be completed in a couple days, online sales will begin. Target Date: April 7th, 2020 (right before Pesach)
- MANUFACTURING - Commercial discs would be replicated for sale and distribution by the end of April. ($800-$1,200)
- PROMOTION - Online ads in magazines, newsletters, blogs, social media, email blasts in the interim. ($1,000-$3,000)
- ALBUM RELEASE DATE - Target release date is May 28th, 2020 (Shavuote)
- Individual Donors - If you are interested in donating toward the remaining costs of the Peace Process album fundraiser, give today at www.gofundme.com/peaceprocessalbum. Your contributions will immediately go toward album mastering, manufacturing and promotion as outlined above. Benefits are explained below.
Business Sponsors - If you are interested in sponsoring the remaining costs of the Peace Process album fundraiser in part or full, contact Oriyah Music (firstname.lastname@example.org) about how your business name can be highlighted in promotional materials including the album back cover. Give today at www.gofundme.com/peaceprocessalbum. Your contributions will immediately go toward album mastering, manufacturing and promotion. See benefits below.
- Fans who contribute $25 or more, will be invited to an exclusive pre-release listening party online.
- Fans who contribute $100 or more, will receive a personally signed copy from the artist and an exclusive pre-release listening party online.
- Fans who donate over $500, a personally signed copy and be mentioned in the liner notes of the CD, an exclusive pre-release listening party online.
- Fans who donate over $1,000 will receive personal pre-release listening phone call with Queen Makedah, be mentioned in the liner notes, a personally signed CD, T-shirt and album cover poster.
- Businesses who wish to sponsor the project by giving $1,000 or more, will receive all of the above and their business name highlighted as a sponsor on the back cover of the album as well as advertisement in other promotional materials and press.
I ask for your continued prayers for Yah's blessing upon the musical works. I so look forward to sharing more healing music with you!!!! Truly, the message of peace is what the world needs now.
Thank you again for partnering with me on this project!
Yah Bless Always!